Financial Aid Resources
- Catalogue financial aid Information - Emergency loans are made from an emergency student loan fund made possible through various philanthropic individuals and organizations.
Undergraduate, graduate and medical students who have experienced unanticipated financial problems of a temporary nature may borrow up to $300 without interest or service charge. Emergency loans must be repaid within 30 days after disbursement or by the end of the academic quarter, whichever occurs first. Applications are available in the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships or at the School of Medicine Financial Aid Office. This loan is not based on demonstrated financial need.
Graduate Forms for Current StudentsCL Faculty-Grad Student Advising Guidelines
Graduate Resources beyond UC Irvine
- American Comparative Literature Association
- British Comparative Literature Association (Calls for Papers)
- Comparative Literature and Culture (journal)
- Comparative Literature Studies (journal)
- International Comparative Literature Association
- Links for Graduate External Funding
- Comparative Literature, English, and CW Grad Student Association
- Critical Theory Emphasis
- Emphasis in Asian American Studies
- Graduate Division
- Graduate Feminist Emphasis
- SOH and Campus Grad Funding Opportunities
- Visual Studies Emphasis
Comparative Literature Student Research Fund
When funding is available, a call will go out in Spring and/or Fall to support the supplemental research costs of undergraduate and graduate students in Comparative Literature that are not otherwise reimbursable by UCI. It supports costs e.g., travel to conferences, field work, job interviews, or travel to take up a fellowship elsewhere; it may also help to pay for language training and other research-related expenses.