Welcome to the new Center for Knowledge, Technology and Society. The Center showcases UCI's research expertise in epistemology, and in particular the distinctive way in which we explore epistemological questions that are both applied and interdisciplinary.
The philosophical research of the Center ranges over a range of disciplines, including Education, Medicine, Law, Nursing, and Cognitive Science.
The Center is also outward-looking, engaging in outreach projects and initiatives that are relevant to contemporary society.
- January 29, 2021
1st Annual KTS Center Lecture: Miranda Fricker (CUNY)
- February 18, 2021
1st Annual Joint KTS Center & Center for Nursing Philosophy Lecture: Annemarie Mol (Amsterdam)
- February 19, 2021
1st Annual KTS Center Epistemology of Education Lecture: Harvey Siegel (Miami)
- March 12, 2021
Identities and Epistemic Injustice Conference
- KTS Center Launch Profiled in SoH News
- 1st Annual KTS Center Lecture: Miranda Fricker (CUNY)
- 1st Annual KTS Center Epistemology of Education Lecture: Harvey Siegel (Miami)
- 1st Annual KTS Center/Center for Nursing Philosophy Lecture: Annemarie Mol (Amsterdam)
- Dean Tyrus Miller in Conversation with Feyzi Fatehi
- UCI launches Center for Knowledge, Technology and Society: Q&A with Director Duncan Pritchard
- Professors Coliva is joined by Professor Ernest Sosa (Rutgers) as part of the Social and Applied Epistemology Lecture Series.
- Prof. Marcello Fiocco reflects on "Why questions (good and bad) matter."