Speak Test Registration Agreement
To register for the SPEAK test, you must do the following:
Read and agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
- Choose only one of the available sessions.
- Provide ALL OF the information requested on the registration form (you will be taken to the registration form upon agreeing to the terms and conditions below). This includes your First Name, Last Name, mailing address, phone number, UCI email address, and your School or Department.
- Please print out the registration confirmation page after you have completed registration. THIS IS YOUR CONFIRMATION.
Terms and Conditions
- I am currently a graduate student at UC Irvine.
- I understand that I may sign up for only ONE (1) of the available sessions.
- I understand that I must fill in ALL requested information on the registration form. This includes full name, phone number and UCI email address.
- I understand that all registrations are first-come, first-served.
- I understand that I will not be admitted late to the test center and will arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the test session located in HH 269.
- I understand that I must show a UCI photo ID in order to check in for the test session. If my photo ID is other than a UCI student ID card, I must bring proof of enrollment at UCI.
- I understand that scores will be available online through StudentAccess approximately 3 weeks after the test date, once they are posted by Graduate Division. The Humanities Studio is responsible only for test administration and not for the scoring or distribution of scores.