Travel Research Awards Available for up to $1K: Plan that trip and apply now!
Department: Art HistoryPost Date: May 28, 2019
Call for Applications for Support for Art History Research
Students in the Visual Studies PhD Program, Art History MA Program, and the Art History Major are eligible to apply for a grant of up to $1000 for projects focused on Art History topics. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Grant funds may be used for the following:
• Research travel, such as flights, ground transportation, and lodging; archival and copying fees; and other research expenses, such as translation or transcription;
• Conference travel, including registration, conference meals, flights, ground transportation and lodging.
• Undergraduate student applicants must use funds for UROP or similar faculty-mentored projects.
Please submit the following to Bert Winther-Tamaki (email@example.com) and Cecilia Flanagan (firstname.lastname@example.org):
1. Project description. Briefly explain (maximum 500 words) how the proposed conference presentation or research activity relates to your research agenda.
2. Name of Art History faculty reference.
3. Estimated Budget and Justification: Please list each item in a separate line. Include any other funding sources in your budget proposal.