We seek to develop the Armenian Studies Program at UCI into one of the leading academic programs in which to pursue Armenian Studies. We aspire to prepare new generations of specialists in the field who will be able to contribute to its scholarship in novel and significant ways.
Short-term - Immediate funding needed to build the program’s foundation
Long-term - To sustain growth toward becoming the premier program in Armenian studies across the nation
- Armenian studies research library/support for cataloging needs: $2,200/year or $50,000 endowment
- Biannual conference: $30,000/year or $660,000 endowment
- Undergraduate scholarships: Fully-funded scholarships or annual awards of various amount
- Unrestricted gifts: These gifts allow the director to respond to the greatest needs of the program. Gifts of all sizes are encouraged
For more information on how you can partner in this initiative, please contact Doug Luebbe, director of development, 949-824-1342 or email@example.com.
- Language lecturer: $22,500/year or $500,000 endowment
- Graduate fellowships and research funding: $25,000/year or $550,000 endowment (approximately 50% of the full costs of tuition and fees per student each year)
- Postdoctoral fellowships: $50,000-$60,000/year or $1.2M+ endowment