Statistics on Majors
The following reports are of particular interest for academic departments:
a. The Office of Institutional Research posts several reports on academic majors:
- Enrollments: To see the number of students in a particular major, select: Enrollment by school and major, duplicated headcount, Fall/Winter/Spring/3-term-average (3TA)
- Degrees Awarded: To find the number of degrees awarded in a particular major, select Degrees conferred, by major
- Student Credit Hours
b. Admissions data
The Office of Admissions posts reports, by major, on the number of students who apply, are admitted, and who accept the offer of admission: https://kahn-vm.oars.uci.edu:9443/WebReports2/
c. Registrar reports
- Historical enrollment in specified courses
This registrar tool allow you to query on past enrollment for a specified course: http://websoc.reg.uci.edu/perl/EnrollHist.pl.
- Lists of current students: In WebAdmin, a staff member can go to Reports to obtain a current list of students in a specified major.
- For other reports you need regarding students in your major (e.g. list of students who have applied to graduate, list of students who have a certain GPA), you may request a report from the registrar, using the AdHoc Data Request form