Search our website for resources by topic or standard!
November 18 - Russian Revolution Common Core Workshop (10th Grade)
December 2 - Ancient India Common Core Workshop (6th Grade)
January 13 - The End of the Cold War/1989Common Core Workshop (10th Grade)
February 4 - American West Common Core Workshop (8th Grade)
March 4 - Mediterranean WorldCommon Core Workshop (6th Grade)
March 19 - Reconstruction Common Core Workshop (8th Grade)
To receive more information or register for these professional development opportunities, email email@example.com.
Curriculum and Resources
The California History/Social Science Project at UC, Irvine offers curriculum resources for K-12 history/social science teachers in the areas of content-based literacy, U.S. history, and world history.
Our curriculum support for K-12 teachers, consists of supplemental curriculum handbooks, teacher training institutes in the fields of content-based literacy, U.S. history, and world history, and suggested internet resources for advanced curriculum development.
Curriculum by Grade Level
|Elementary Curriculum||6th Grade Curriculum||10th Grade Curriculum|
|5th Grade Curriculum||7th Grade Curriculum||11th Grade Curriculum|
|8th Grade Curriculum||English/Language Arts|
- Robert Moeller's Revolution Website
- Barbara Becker's Plagues and People: Infectious and Epidemic Disease in History
- Ken Pomeranz's Modern World History Course Website
- Robert Moeller's Nazism and the Racial State
- World History For Us All
- Robert Moeller's Weimar Republic Lecture Information
- Visualizing American Cultures--Resources for Teaching Asian History
- University of California Irvine History Department
- Humanities Out There
- California Content Standards
- World History Association
- Women in World History
- Visualizing Cultures-Image Driven Scholarship
Writing in the History Classroom
Bibliography for California State Skills Standards
Recommended Readings by the UCI HP to provide teachers with current research in content related topics: