Environmental Transformation and Plagues in the Persian empires and the Middle East; Safavid Iran in a World historical context; Governance of the Jurist; Middle East and the Islamic World.
Dr. Touraj Daryaee
Plague and environmental Transformation in Persian Empires since Late Antiquity
- Ali Asghar Payravi Fellowship, Administered by Samuel Jordan Center for Persian Center at UC Irvine (2010)
- Humanities and Social Sciences Master’s Thesis Award, California State University, Fullerton (2008)
- Yeganehshakib, Reza and Khodadad Rezakhani, “Sasanian Chemical Warfare?: A Scientific Re-Assessment,” Sasanika, The Online Journal of the History and Culture of Sasanians, UC Irvine School of Humanities, (February 2009) <http://www.humanities.uci.edu/sasanika/pdf/Sasanian%20Chemical%20Warfare.pdf>
- Yeganehshakib, Reza. “CSUF Hosts Israeli-Palestinian Debate,” College of Humanities and Social Sciences Newsletter,April (2008).
- Rahimieh, Nasrin. “Iranian Women Writers in Dialogue with their Counterparts in Diaspora” trans. Reza Yeganehshakib, Rahavard, No. 85 (2009): 9-15
- MA. History, UC Irvine (March 2011)
- MS. Environmental Studies-Policy and Planning, CSU Fullerton (May 2008)
- BS. Chemical Engineering-Refining Industries and Operation, Iran AZAD University, Gachsaran (January 2002)