Would you like to review grammar and vocabulary in a fun way and also get a
chance to express your own ideas and thoughts?
Would you like to learn ahead in order to be able to express yourself better and better and more freely?
Would you like to improve your writing skills?
Would you like to earn some extra credit this Quarter in Japanese class?
Here is the perfect opportunity for you: Keep a daily journal !!!
Here is what to do:
- Write a 5-10 sentence journal entry per day whenever you have a chance during the day and submit it to your sensee.
- Sensee will correct your grammatical errors and write a comment in your journal.
- The quality of your writing will not be evaluated, and NO GRADE will be assigned.
The content and quality of the entry are TOTALLY UP TO YOU.
- This is an extra credit activity: You will receive 0.1% credit per entry added to your overall quarter-grade. (2% maximum)
- For 0.1% credit, sensei will count only one entry per day. That is, even if you write 5 journal entries in one day at the end of the quarter, it will be counted as equal to one day's work.
- Sensee will NOT keep a record. It will be your responsibility to safely keep all of your journal entries that you have submitted and give them back to sensee all stapled togehter on the last day of the Quarter. She will then assign your appropriate credit.