Translate the following sentences into Japanese using vocabulary and expressions you learned in Chapter 4.
Answer using 〜です／〜ますand DONﾕT JUST copy from the text; look carefully at the English given.
1. Do (you) know of somewhere abroad where I can (go to ) relax?
2. (I'd) like to have a leisurely stay in one location.
3. It's possible to rent a condo and spend time leisurely at a resort area.
4. The weather is good and the beach is nearby.
5. (I) went to Southeast Asia once when (I) was a college student, but (I)
was busy sight-seeing and (it) wasn't fun.
6. This time (I) would like to take a trip somewhere in order to get of stress.
7. Recently, 'aesthetic tours' and 'healing trips' have (become) popular with
8. This morning, (I) watched the World Cup, and just as one would expect, Brazil
is really a strong (team).
9. (I) watched the satellite broadcast from 4 this morning.
10.Since (Iﾕm) sleepy, (I'm) thinking of skipping class in the afternoon.
11. Once (I) start watching a satellite broadcast, (I) can't stop.
12. All (he) does is e-mail (people) on his PC or cell phone.
13. Itﾕs different from TV, in that one can communicate with others (=people).
14. (I) have to go home and set the timer to record tonightﾕs show.