NEH Summer Seminars and Institutes grants due Feb 15, 2018
Department: Humanities CommonsPost Date: October 27, 2017
NEH Summer Seminars and Institutes grants support professional development programs in the humanities for school teachers and for college and university faculty. Seminars and institutes may be as short as one week or as long as four weeks.
NEH Summer Seminars and Institutes
- provide models of excellent teaching;
- provide models of excellent scholarship;
- broaden and deepen understanding of the humanities;
- focus on the study and teaching of significant topics, texts, and other sources;
- contribute to the intellectual vitality of participants; and
- build communities of inquiry.
Guidelines and application instructions here.